Amateur Rink Perimeter Boards
• Hot-Dip Galvanized Stell Frames (3" x 1.5" @ 3mm thick).
• 1/2" Thick Opaque White High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) board facing.
• 8" high, 1/2" Thick Yellow High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) kickplate.
• 1/2" Thick, Blue High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) caprail.
• Galvanized screws to fasten the board facing, kickplate and caprail, powder coated to match the color, respectively.
• Each Typical Panel is 96" long and 42" high, with two (2) fastener holes on each vertical frame, and two (2) anchor holes at the bottom horizontal frame.
• These Amateur series boards are fabricated at a temperature controlled room to eliminate the shrinkage of the HDPE material when installed at the ice rink site.
• Comes with standard or customized gates, equipped with heavy duty, stainless hinges and latches.